Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Shadowrun fiction released!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Sneaky dropping this on a Sat.
JM Hardy
Dammit, Prime, you beat me by like 2 minutes.

Jason H.
Banaticus
What's Zoë Martinique and who's Hardy?
Edit: oh, that's you. Ok, strike that, just what's Zoë Martinique?
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Banaticus @ May 15 2010, 01:41 PM) *
What's Zoë Martinique and who's Hardy?
Edit: oh, that's you. Ok, strike that, just what's Zoë Martinique?

Urban fantasy series by Phaedra Weldon. More info here.

Jason H.
Zolhex
Great new Fiction now when is it available in print so I can add it to the collection?

On a side note you never answered me on the SR4 site so I'll ask here when do you plan to put up the SR2 core rule book as a PDF core rules for 1 3 and 4 are available already I want 2 I love 2!
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Casazil @ May 15 2010, 03:17 PM) *
Great new Fiction now when is it available in print so I can add it to the collection?

On a side note you never answered me on the SR4 site so I'll ask here when do you plan to put up the SR2 core rule book as a PDF core rules for 1 3 and 4 are available already I want 2 I love 2!

I'm afraid I don't have a definitive answer to either question. But when the print is coming up, you'll be sure to know! I'll check to see if there are any SR2 rights issues we have to worry about and then go from there.

Jason H.
Prime Mover
I think it's worth mentioning. I've seen in two different places people post they don't own a reader so can't view the fiction. Plenty of freeware out there that lets you view on your PC just fine. Maybe this is a moot point by now but I thought I'd just mention it.
MikeKozar
Kindled, thanks for the heads-up!
Prime Mover
NP Thats what I ended up doing as well book and kindle software only took a few minutes and looks good on the laptop with Win7.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012