Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiction Line?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
galvatron42
I was wondering what books based on Shadowrun are in print. I don't have a reliable computer, so PDFs are no good to me. I currently have Fallen Angels, Poison Agendas, and Born to Run. Are there any others that people can suggest. Thanks.
BookWyrm
There are quite a few Shadowrun novels, if you're looking to pick up all of them.

For some non-PDF stories, click HERE.

A list of the novels can be found HERE. The list starts with the FASA novels, so if you're looking to start from as far back as First Edition era, start there.
I can't find the list that was on the SR4 site previously.

I reccomend that you check Ebay for sets, that way you can get the most novels for a good price. Most will be either out of print or unavailable if you order directly from your bookstore. If you do use a major chain bookstore (such as Barnes & Noble or Borders), have the title, author & ISBN number handy of the book(s)--it will help.
MJBurrage
There is also a list of all the English-language novels at the Sixth World Wiki.

If you buy the books through one of the Amazon links on the SWW page, Dumpshock gets a small kickback from Amazon.
galvatron42
Thanks a bunch. I'll be picking many of these up.
galvatron42
galvatron42
galvatron42
Sorry about the multipost. I'm on slow dial up and I did not think the post had been submitted yet. Guess I was wrong...
Endroren
Try paperbackswap.com . I picked up a couple I was missing that way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012