Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Players?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
RICHIEisTFH
Sorry if this is the wrong spot.

My question is very simple, Shadowrun is now $5 at Gamestop. I want to know if there are still a good amount of players online? I don't want to rebuy it and have no one online.
Ol' Scratch
There seems to be. It's one of the more popular games (in discussions if nothing else), though you have to visit the right sites in order to find online games. Myth-Weavers, for instance, doesn't have a lot, but this forum certainly does.
GrimWulf
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the craptastic xbox game...
RICHIEisTFH
QUOTE (GrimWulf @ May 17 2010, 08:03 PM) *
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the craptastic xbox game...

yeah

Well, I'm not too familiar. Is this not a forum for the game. I searched google and this forum popped up?
GrimWulf
This is a forum for the Roleplaying game that the xbox game pretends to be based on.
RICHIEisTFH
QUOTE (GrimWulf @ May 17 2010, 07:12 PM) *
This is a forum for the Roleplaying game that the xbox game pretends to be based on.

oh, well sorry. thanks for the info though.
DireRadiant
Moved out of the PBP forum
Samoth
I thought they closed down Shadowrun's X360 servers? Either that or they are going to very soon.
Stahlseele
QUOTE (RICHIEisTFH @ May 17 2010, 09:14 PM) *

Eh, no problem.
It just shows that basically our little corner in the web is the number one source for all/most things shadowrun ^^
Draco18s
QUOTE (RICHIEisTFH @ May 17 2010, 03:14 PM) *

Pick up the BBB (Big Black Book) at your FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store) and check out what REAL ShadowRun is.

Its like what would happen if you took Ghost in the Shell and stirred in a nice heavy scoop of Tolkien.

In short, if I could offer you only one tip for the future, avoiding Dragons would be it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012