Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character help?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
galvatron42
I've posted one character for my games at gencon this year, but still have one more to create. With all the tips and advice I recieved, I realize there is just too much out there that I can miss to help make my character the best he can be. For this reason, I wanted to know if anyone would be intrested in helping me create my other character. Someone who has a solid grasp of all the rules and can help me understand how they work together and what will work best for my desired results. If noone has the time or patience, thats fine. I understand life is busy and appreciate all the feedback on my other character. If anyone is intrested, I look forward to hearing from you. I have 3 character types that I want to try, but my lack of experience is pushing me away from 2 of them. Thanks in advance.
Karoline
I'll PM you to IM in a second.
TommyTwoToes
I have tried and enjoyed playing a ganger with no cyber who uses drugs to get that needed edge in a fight (jazz). It leaves you with alot more BP (or Karma if using Karmagen) to round out your character.

The character was struggling to buy cyber with cash and buy off his mild addictions with karma right from the start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012