Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fanpro.de Echo
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ancient History
Jinkies!

August 2057. Der Große Westliche Drache wird am Abend seiner Amtseinführung als Präsident der United Canadian and American Staates von einem unbekannten Täter ermordet. Kein einzelnes Ereignis in der
Shadowrun-Welt hatte jemals so weitreichende Folgen, die sich noch Jahre später auswirkten und auswirken. Auf 112 Seiten bietet Portfolio eines Drachen? (20,- Euro) einen detaillierten Bericht der Begleitumstände dieser Tat, verfolgt die möglichen Ursachen und geht anschließend auf die Folgen ein, die sich vor allem durch Dunkelzahns Testament und die Gründung der Draco Foundation ergeben. Anlässlich des 15jährigen Bestehens von Shadowrun bieten wir diesen
Klassiker, der noch nie auf Deutsch erschienen ist, in einer besonderen Jubiläumsausgabe an. Die Auflage ist auf 1000 Stück limitiert.

Neat!
Nath
For those who can't stand German, this is the release of Portfolio eines Drachen... ahem, Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets in German.
k1tsune
I have the cover of that set as my wallpaper at home.
Jonny
For the non-german speakers around here:
The book is a limited edition with just 1.000 being produced. It is nothing more than a translation of the old english version, no additional material from what I've heard.
Cochise
QUOTE (Jonny)
The book is a limited edition with just 1.000 being produced.

1.000 is the nuber that the info letter of f-shop says. However the f-shop is not Fanpro, although there are certain connections between those two firms.
Other sources speak of 2.000 books.
I can't verify either number. What I can say however is, that all people that I know who ordered the book, did get it

It is nothing more than a translation of the old english version, no additional material from what I've heard.

Correct, no additional materials ... a slightly different cover (yellow border) ...
sirdoom
It's 2000...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012