Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allied German States - AGS
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gnat
Okay,

So I've been working on a a small campaign and have decided to do it based mainly in Europe mainly the old Germany area. Well then I noticed that I don't have that much info on whats going on in the great AGS. I've been able to find some old books like the "Shadows of Europe" and "Germany Source Book". The Most recent thing I've been able to locate that had any new info was the info over Hamburg in "Runners Haven" and Europort from "Corporate Enclaves".

If anyone knows or can point me towards some more info over Germany I'd be damnably happy and thankful.
Doc Chaos
The german edition of SR4A has intel on the situation in the AGS in '72 in it. Don't have mine at work and it would be kind of a lot to type and translate.
MYST1C
QUOTE (Doc Chaos @ May 27 2010, 11:11 AM) *
The german edition of SR4A has intel on the situation in the AGS in '72 in it.

Plus, the German versions of Runner Havens and Corporate Enclaves have an enlarged Hamburg chapter and an additional Frankfurt chapter, respectively. There are also two German-only books on Munich and SOX (the nuclear wasteland on the French-German border).

A new (German-only) Berlin city-book is scheduled for release in October 2010.
fexes
QUOTE (Gnat @ May 27 2010, 07:25 AM) *
The Most recent thing I've been able to locate that had any new info was the info over Hamburg in "Runners Haven" and Europort from "Corporate Enclaves".

Europort is no part of the AGS. It's Netherlands.
Stormdrake
Who is publishing the German books? I don't speak or read it but I could probably scare up some one to do a translation. Several of the books that have been mentioned in the past sounded pretty cool but are they cannon for the english version?
Medicineman
Pegasus Games

http://www.pegasus.de/

HokaHey
Medicineman
Stormdrake
The german only books sound like they have a lot of fun stuff in them. Shame CGL or somebody never did a translation to english for them.
Stahlseele
aaah, it'S good to be german ^^
MYST1C
QUOTE (Stormdrake @ May 28 2010, 05:00 PM) *
Several of the books that have been mentioned in the past sounded pretty cool but are they cannon for the english version?

AFAIK the German books have been canon since the FanPro US days. Several German authors write for both English and German SR - e.g. the short Hamburg summary in Runner Havens is abridged from the much larger entry in Schattenstädte, then translated to English.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012