Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A quick guide to raising the Dead
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kanada Ten
A mad mage manages to meander mean masters of morals(1) into making a majestic magician malleable. He has hostage Hogan hiatus to home of hated host hunters(2) for to heir haunter's habit. Successful sad sorcerer in state of subtracting sanity suggests sick system of Shedim seconds before succumbing to sweet sirens song. Mad mage mulls mojo method. Crazy conjurer calls candleless child from corporal condition to carcass in cave creating curious creature. The vivified victim of vile vengeance(3) has visions of victory over villains.

[ Spoiler ]
Crusher Bob
Well, that reads like the blurb on a DVD case here in HK...
Siege
Dude, I told you to stop smoking Dr. Seuss.

-Siege
Diesel
Wow, it's way too early in the morning to even begin to "wtf!?" that.

Edit: It's also too early to use the English language in any way, shape or form. Just a heads up.
sable twilight
Mmmmm, I like it. But anytime I see some one show that much creative skill with language I like it.
Hecatonchires
Wordplay writes well when one wanders whimsically while wrestling with words. An allowably audacious effort, all accolades are arranged artistically.

[ Spoiler ]
spotlite
you're all nucking futs. end message.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012