Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Corp History
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gyro
Forgive me if this has been brought up before but is there a book that details a history of the corps in SR and what they are so despised/loved for. I know that Aztechnology has their blood mages (that i have to read up on because it sounds bad but how bad i dont know). Thanks in advance grinbig.gif
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Gyro @ May 30 2010, 05:15 PM) *
Forgive me if this has been brought up before but is there a book that details a history of the corps in SR and what they are so despised/loved for. I know that Aztechnology has their blood mages (that i have to read up on because it sounds bad but how bad i dont know). Thanks in advance grinbig.gif

Give us a week or so . . .

Until then, there's always Corporate Download, though it's a bit aged at this point.

Jason H.
Gyro
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ May 30 2010, 05:20 PM) *

Until then, there's always Corporate Download, though it's a bit aged at this point.

Jason H.

Thank you very much... and a week or so? hmmmm... what can we expect?

edit: NVM... Corporate Guide wink.gif
Paul
I know if you google "Shadowrun MegaCorporations" you get a brief but decent history of the various Megas. While outdated the The Big Knobi Club has some stuff you might use. DV8's site is pretty, and decently informative
[ Spoiler ]
-Wired Reflexes. It's probably the prettiest of the bunch too, even with my low opinion of him in some areas he is incredibly talented. There's more, just Google Shadowrun and let your fingers do the walking!
Mäx
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ May 31 2010, 12:20 AM) *

Jason H.

Oh, cool only a week and bit outdatednes of corp download shouldn't be a problem if he only wants the history.
Ofcource it doesnt have the newest corps and have some corps that no longer exist, but its still a very good read for any SR player.
FlakJacket
The Sixth World Wiki has a pretty good section on the various corporations from triple A megacorporations down to national corporations. The history sections aren't massive but they give you a fair bit and tell you where to find information in the sourcebooks.
Snow_Fox
Isn't there an Aztlan SB?
Dread Moores
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ May 31 2010, 09:47 AM) *
Isn't there an Aztlan SB?

Yes. Here, here, and here.
Snow_Fox
yeah, I thought so, it's probably in my cellar, but that would be a good source too.
Nath
IMO, Blood in the Boardroom is by far the best source concerning Fuchi, Novatech, Renraku, Ares, Cross, Yamatetsu and Wuxing.Aztlan and Corporate Enclaves gives a lot on info on Aztechnology and Horizon. Corporate Download has a lot less details than those, but covers all of the 2061 Big Ten in a single book. Also, the older Corporate Shadowfiles has the most information about the Seretech and Shiawase decisions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012