Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modified SR4a Character Sheet
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Obbehobbe
Hey Dumpshockers!

I printed the SR4a character sheet and wasn't too fond of it (skill columns too small, too much background color, etc). So I made a new one.
However, this is only the front page! I'll eventually create the second page later!

Have fun!

--> SR4a Character Sheet <--
HANZO
Wow, this thing looks nice. Thank you for sharing it!
Man-of-many-Chars
I my be allowed to express my opinion:

Please, do more stuff oh great obbehobbe...

May it be he Quick Sheets or this start of a character sheet: I greatly appreciate your stuff!

But please do some more pages wink.gif

Greetings from the man of many chars
Sixgun_Sage
Beautifull, but it needs more pages for those of us that obsessivelywrite down every detail of what our character's assets, capabilities and such are.
booher
Possible suggestion: Consider putting things such as memory, composure, judge intentions etc on there

Aside from that not-so-important suggestion I do like it very much. Looks nifty
Buio
Thanks! Looks like the SR4A but improved. Good for starters like me, I believe. Also, nice to see a fellow Swedish Shadowrun fan around.
TheOOB
I like it, it's fairly simple and keeps the ascetics of the original.
Neraph
How does one go about making a character sheet like that? I've got one in my mind that needs to get out onto paper.
svenftw
Why is there still not an editable PDF of the sheet from SR4A?

Is there one I'm not aware of?
Obbehobbe
QUOTE (Neraph @ Jun 21 2010, 11:01 PM) *
How does one go about making a character sheet like that? I've got one in my mind that needs to get out onto paper.

InDesign, Tables and lots of hours! smile.gif

Check out the Community Project Forum for different character sheet versions. Look for the "Obbehobbe" topic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012