Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ye olde Shadowrun 1e-4e book sale!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Samoth
MediaFire Hosting for Shadowrun book collection

BEHOLD! love.gif Nearly 20 years of collecting dead trees has turned out an enormous collection of Shadowrun novels, sourcebooks and adventures? Do you dare spend cash money to take them from my house to yours? Mods, if this is not ok, I apologize -- Feel free to delete the thread but please PM me if you do. Anyone interested PM me for shipping/payment details. I'll accept paypal and ship anywhere in the US and Canada.

Books:
[ Spoiler ]

Novels:
[ Spoiler ]

I am shipping out of Columbus, Ohio 43230.
gorramfrakker
How much for the lot?
Samoth
As I mentioned in PM, make an offer. Same goes to anyone interested in the entire lot.
Samoth
Any bites? This does not have to be sold as one lot; I'm more than willing to part it out if people want individual books (though Lot bids get top priority).
MJBurrage
I'd put it up on eBay myself, in a few lots:
  • Earthdawn
  • SR Rulebooks
  • SR Sourcebooks
  • SR Adventures
  • SR Novels
Robineng
Putting it on ebay in lots would probably get you the most for it, it would also be easier then sending PMs when bidding on it. smile.gif
Samoth
I may do that, just wanted to give the SR faithful a first shot! smile.gif
JongWK
Do you know the potential international shipping costs for those books?
Dr.Rockso
Ooh, some vintage. I like. Let me go through my collection and I'll make an offer on the ones I need.
The Dragon Girl
Man I wish I had some money, I really want to flesh my collection out some, I have a feeling they'll all be gone before I get the cash though
Samoth
Update:

7117 Bug City
7201 Seattle Sourcebook
10655 Shadows of North America

Have all been sold. I'll update the op.
Samoth
Update:

Harlequin
Neo-Anarchists Guide
Cyberpirates
Paranormal Animals of Europe
Tir Taringire
Tir Na Nog
Cal Free State
Corp. Shadowfiles

Sold. OP updated.
Samoth
Sold:

Harlequin's Back
Threats 2
2nd Ed GM Screen

OP updated.
blackwulf
what are you looking for fo:
portfolio of a dragon
brainscan
state of the art 2063
state of the art 2064
dragons of the sixth world
paypal payable tues
Samoth
QUOTE (blackwulf @ Jun 13 2010, 03:13 PM) *
what are you looking for fo:
portfolio of a dragon
brainscan
state of the art 2063
state of the art 2064
dragons of the sixth world
paypal payable tues

Well, you've got PM disabled so I'll answer here:

I would sell this lot for 55$ + shipping. When I ship 3 books the shipping is around 7$, so I'd probably need $10 for shipping (also covers the cost of the box/padded mailer).
Samoth
Double post..
Cardul
QUOTE (Samoth @ Jun 14 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Well, you've got PM disabled so I'll answer here:

I would sell this lot for 55$ + shipping. When I ship 3 books the shipping is around 7$, so I'd probably need $10 for shipping (also covers the cost of the box/padded mailer).

He does not have PM disabled...he is a new forumite, so they don't let him send/receive PMs.
Samoth
QUOTE (Cardul @ Jun 14 2010, 12:01 PM) *
He does not have PM disabled...he is a new forumite, so they don't let him send/receive PMs.

Ah, noted. Is there a waiting period?
blackwulf
a little rich for now. other priorities unfortunately. As for the new part I have lurked for ages but I rarely become involved Blackwulf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012