Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: North America Sourcebook
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Rand
So, now that everyone is back to playing nicey-nice, when can we expect the NA book to come out?
Abstruse
Everyone's back to nicey-nice? Since when? The debates are still raging...and the license hasn't been officially renewed yet. Or if it has, no one's made an announcement.
Rotbart van Dainig
QUOTE (Rand @ Jun 5 2010, 07:30 PM) *
when can we expect the NA book to come out?

You are few years late – SoNA is OOP and available only as PDF.
Rand
QUOTE (Rotbart van Dainig @ Jun 5 2010, 01:48 PM) *
You are few years late – SoNA is OOP and available only as PDF.

No, they were putting one together for 4e. (I thought......)

I guess I heard wrong, it was only for the LE release? (BTW: How do I determine what number LE I got?)
Demonseed Elite
There's no North America setting book planned for Fourth Edition that I'm aware of. You could be thinking of the Sixth World Almanac, but that's the whole world, not just North America.
Rand
QUOTE (Demonseed Elite @ Jun 5 2010, 02:25 PM) *
There's no North America setting book planned for Fourth Edition that I'm aware of. You could be thinking of the Sixth World Almanac, but that's the whole world, not just North America.

Doh! (Slap Forehead!) That's the book!

Any idea on release date?
Tanegar
QUOTE (Rand @ Jun 5 2010, 02:21 PM) *
No, they were putting one together for 4e. (I thought......)

I guess I heard wrong, it was only for the LE release? (BTW: How do I determine what number LE I got?)

The number is in two places: on a sticker on the back of the plastic wrap the book came in, and at the bottom of the artplate two pages before the table of contents.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012