Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amazon Fraud
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Found 2 copies of Runners toolkit for sale from sellers with decent ratings and one (offered a reply) even willing to ship two day. Seriously does anyone monitor this stuff. I know amazon is notorious for posting wrong release dates and offering things not in stock. But when sellers are obviously looking to rip people off, outside of reporting them is there anything that can be done? A way to have listings removed?

LINK

EDIT: Can even get a cheaper one if you don't mind used product. (insert headshake)
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Jun 7 2010, 11:25 AM) *
Found 2 copies of Runners toolkit for sale from sellers with decent ratings and one (offered a reply) even willing to ship two day. Seriously does anyone monitor this stuff. I know amazon is notorious for posting wrong release dates and offering things not in stock. But when sellers are obviously looking to rip people off, outside of reporting them is there anything that can be done? A way to have listings removed?

LINK

EDIT: Can even get a cheaper one if you don't mind used product. (insert headshake)

Gotta love Amazon. I linked to that in earlier thread about a month ago(the LE its alive thread, i think)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012