Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Japanese Cyberpunk LED Umbrella
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Link
Yet another sign of the looming SR future.
Jolly Brolly

Can anyone interpret the Sirobako site so I can buy one please :)

Shin

http://www.sirobako.com/shopdetail/005002000016/

But I'm sure they won't deliver to America cool.gif.
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Shin @ Jun 10 2010, 12:35 PM) *
http://www.sirobako.com/shopdetail/005002000016/

But I'm sure they won't deliver to America cool.gif.

How bout this? http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/d163/
Dr.Rockso
Because posting it once wasn't enough!
imperialus
well... I will be in Japan in August.... I can be bribed.
Daddy's Little Ninja
Feel the force Luke, while saying completely dry in out new Jolly Brolly!
didn't they have something like this in Blade Runner?
Mesh
Sn@p! I'm getting one when I return to Japan in October.

Mesh
gorramfrakker
I have one of those! Got it on Amazon. Its very bladerunner.
RedFish
Maybe it's just me, but when I think dystopian future, the very last thought that comes to mind is rainbow umbrella.
Kanada Ten
QUOTE (RedFish @ Jun 10 2010, 01:47 PM) *
Maybe it's just me, but when I think dystopian future, the very last thought that comes to mind is rainbow umbrella.

It's very Brave New World, IMO. "You just have to have the latest in umbrella fashion to be taken seriously."

NERPS.
Link
QUOTE (RedFish @ Jun 10 2010, 08:47 PM) *

Lighten up grinbig.gif

For SR prestige, anyone here visiting Japan should get a photo with this brolly at night in Shibuya. "Bladerunner town, like Neuromancer."
Dumori
If I hit Japan come oct/nov I'll try.
nemafow
Must buy, cept thinkgeeks postage is crappy to here :/
wind_in_the_stones
QUOTE (RedFish @ Jun 10 2010, 02:47 PM) *

Sure, but us shadowrunners don't carry equipment that throws more light on us than our surroundings, anyway. This will be all the rage among the mindless wageslaves, on their way home from work. colorchanging rainbow, blinking, showing advertisements, you name it.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (wind_in_the_stones @ Jun 10 2010, 08:43 PM) *
Sure, but us shadowrunners don't carry equipment that throws more light on us than our surroundings, anyway. This will be all the rage among the mindless wageslaves, on their way home from work. colorchanging rainbow, blinking, showing advertisements, you name it.

Which is a good way to blend into the masses I would think... talker.gif

Keep the Faith
Heath Robinson
QUOTE (RedFish @ Jun 10 2010, 08:47 PM) *

Is it a dystopia because 30% of the bulbs spontaneously stopped working one day, or a dystopia because people are so fascinated by the brilliant lights they don't notice the blood in the gutters?
hobgoblin
QUOTE (wind_in_the_stones @ Jun 11 2010, 04:43 AM) *

just whats needed to keep them from noticing the eternal acid rain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012