Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What was the publishing date of SR 1st edition?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
blakkie
The title says it all. I've spend some time websurfing had haven't tracked down the answer yet, so i thought i'd drop by here on the good chance someone could just look in the front of that book they have laying around somewhere.

Ancient History
blakkie
Of course you'd answer it. wink.gif Thanks.

Wow it's been a long time since i dropped by here, i had completely forgotten about that old sig of mine. Not to mention my password, all hail the forgotten password recovery system. love.gif

BTW is there some sort of RL coporate happenings that would lead the local gaming shop (HUGE comprehensive inventory, carries a very wide selection of stuff) to now only carry the 3rd SR rules, and no other SR books? I just noticed this Saturday when i dropped in quickly and tried to locate the SR section to see what was new on the stands. Unfortunately i was a bit hurried, and didn't think i had time to wait for someone to be available at the front desk to ask them what was up.
Eismann
Does anyone know in which month it was published?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012