Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy pic props for GM's.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
da Loof
This thread is for GMs to post sites for props and pics that are well-suited for SR campaigns.

(Edited for content. Or rather, for less of it.)
Mesh
Awesome. I love sites that resize my browser.

Mesh
da Loof
Yeah. A few of 'em are cool anyway. There are a couple that are pure "wtf?"
underaneonhalo
QUOTE (da Loof @ Jun 23 2010, 10:38 AM) *
"wtf?"

Fixed grinbig.gif
Vertaxis
Interesting. Some images are slightly odd and disturbing.

It annoys the hell out of me when a site moves around my browser and resizes it for no good reason. WTF????
da Loof
QUOTE (Vertaxis @ Jun 23 2010, 10:32 AM) *
Interesting. Some images are slightly odd and disturbing.

It annoys the hell out of me when a site moves around my browser and resizes it for no good reason. WTF????

Like I said: It's either cool or "wtf"
da Loof
To be perfectly honest, I kind of regret starting this topic. I've always been fascinated with human/animal genetic chimaeras, and I was really tired and not thinking straight when I posted it. I think I'm going to edit and delete the link, changing this topic into a place for GMs to share artists who they like to draw from for SR props.
Deadmannumberone
QUOTE (da Loof @ Jun 23 2010, 11:02 AM) *
To be perfectly honest, I kind of regret starting this topic. I've always been fascinated with human/animal genetic chimaeras, and I was really tired and not thinking straight when I posted it. I think I'm going to edit and delete the link, changing this topic into a place for GMs to share artists who they like to draw from for SR props.

While the art in the link is disturbing, many of the paracritters are also disturbing.
Critias
I hate it when I miss out on something.
da Loof
QUOTE (Critias @ Jun 23 2010, 02:17 PM) *
I hate it when I miss out on something.

C'est La Vie.
Buio
QUOTE (Mesh @ Jun 23 2010, 03:25 PM) *
Awesome. I love sites that resize my browser.

Off-topic, but in Firefox you can turn that ability off. Menu Tools->Options->Content (icon)->Click the "Advanced" button on the row with Enable Javascript. Uncheck "(Allow script to:) move/resize existing windows".
Deadmannumberone
QUOTE (Buio @ Jun 23 2010, 03:01 PM) *
Off-topic, but in Firefox you can turn that ability off. Menu Tools->Options->Content (icon)->Click the "Advanced" button on the row with Enable Javascript. Uncheck "(Allow script to:) move/resize existing windows".

Or you can use Opera, which has that setting as the default.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012