Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PACKS: Platinum
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ancient History
PACKS Platinum

Okay shadowkids, I incorporated the proofing comments from our gracious Dumpshock volunteers and Rick "Platinum" St. Jean worked his magic in putting PACKS into a proper layout. My thanks to everybody that made this possible!
deek
Looks wiz!
Dumori
Looks shiny! Real shiny...
Demonseed Elite
Very nice!
McCummhail
That's the cat's meow!
hermit
Downloaded, and much appreciated. Thanks for the work, Ancient.
Xahn Borealis
QUOTE (McCummhail @ Jun 25 2010, 03:03 PM) *
That's the cat's meow!

It's the dog's bollocks, is what it is. The mutt's nuts. Any other rhyming animal body parts?
Ancient History
QUOTE (hermit @ Jun 25 2010, 03:08 PM) *
Downloaded, and much appreciated. Thanks for the work, Ancient.

Thank Platinum for this one, and the volunteer proofers.
cndblank
SWEET!!!

Thanks!
MJBurrage
Many Thanks to AH, Platinum, and the proofers. smile.gif
alltheraz
Incredibly handy! Thanks!
svenftw
QUOTE (Xahn Borealis @ Jun 25 2010, 07:12 AM) *
It's the dog's bollocks, is what it is. The mutt's nuts. Any other rhyming animal body parts?

It's the horse's coin purse!

True poetry doesn't have to rhyme, and if that was anything other than true poetry than I'm a yak's sack.
hermit
Thank Platinum for this one, and the volunteer proofers.

Thanks, Platinum and volunteers! Great this has found it's way out to the public, and you gave your time to make it into a proofed and formated product.
IKerensky
Very Very nice presentation :!)

CeeJay
Nice work! smile.gif

THANKS!

-CJ
rstehwien
Exactly what the doctor ordered for my upcoming game - I'm coming back to SR after 15 years away and most of the others never played.
otakusensei
Damn that looks nice.

PACKS! Now with 100% less eye-bleed!
Udoshi
Swweeeeeeet. I like it. When can we see it in print?

I would totally put down a few bucks for one of these.
Xahn Borealis
QUOTE (svenftw @ Jun 25 2010, 04:08 PM) *
It's the horse's coin purse!

True poetry doesn't have to rhyme, and if that was anything other than true poetry than I'm a yak's sack.

No, but rhyming slang does!
Demonseed Elite
QUOTE (Udoshi @ Jun 25 2010, 06:54 PM) *
Swweeeeeeet. I like it. When can we see it in print?

I would totally put down a few bucks for one of these.

He can't sell it, it's unofficial SR material.

You could print it though!
tagz
With the new layout it looks awesome. Platinum did a great job. I'm excited to try it out.
Ryu
Much obliged. Thank you!
Stahlseele
Looking pretty good there O.o
And i think i lost count somewhere, but i would not be surprised by much, if you had more e-document releases this year than CGL . .
last_of_the_great_mikeys
MINE!

*Swipes PACKS and glares threateningly at anyone that comes near his copy of it*
Ancient History
Good Mikey, that's a good boy.

The tables in the back were totally Platinum's idea, btw. I think they're terrific.
Stahlseele
Yup, they are pretty sleek looking . .
All professional like and stuff ^^
Platinum
hey Thanks everyone for the kudos. I know it's not like some of Jury's layouts, but it was a quick start. I just wanted Bobby and all to have the professional treatment for this material.

I will be working on Mitsuhama next. I wish that we could get some art to put into these.
otakusensei
Working on the other unpublished drafts? I think I'm going to tear up.
kanislatrans
very sweet! will be using PACKS with a new group on sunday. It will be nice to be able to get the n00bs up and running in one session. Thanks to all who made it possible...
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Many, Many Thanks to Platinum, The Proofers, and Ancient History... Awesome job...

Keep the Faith
Raven the Trickster
This looks very nice now that it's all prettied up. Many thanks to Ancient History for writing it, Platinum for laying it out and to the rest of the proofers who worked to make sure everything was perfect.
Derek
Pretty cool stuff!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012