Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Hot Nukes?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zalbaar
What has happened to the Red Hot Nukes? There is practically no mention of them that i can find in 4th edition, and i was wondering hat is up with them currently.
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Zalbaar @ Jun 26 2010, 10:11 PM) *
What has happened to the Red Hot Nukes? There is practically no mention of them that i can find in 4th edition, and i was wondering hat is up with them currently.

They get a rare mention in a few 4th ed books, but that's about it. They seem to still be around. They haven't had a status update in a long while. Our best bet is to find a freelancer and whip them till' we get an update nyahnyah.gif
Catadmin
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ Jun 27 2010, 11:28 AM) *
They get a rare mention in a few 4th ed books, but that's about it. They seem to still be around. They haven't had a status update in a long while. Our best bet is to find a freelancer and whip them till' we get an update nyahnyah.gif

Ouch! Ouch!

Okay, okay. I'll talk! Just don't tell Jason that they're hiding in my closet and I'm about to put them up for sale to the highest bidder on the Nexus.

Auction starts January 1st, 2073.

@=)
DamienKnight
I could only find two references to them in all of the SR4a books:

" If you’re looking for big firepower, talk to a dwarf named Otto
who’s got a gun shop down at the south end of the second floor.
He’s connected with the Red Hot Nukes and he can get you some
major bang-bang. Tell him I sent you.
- Beaker"

Runner Havens p. 117

"Redmond at a Glance

Major Gangs: Brain Eaters, Crimson Crush, Red Hot Nukes,
Rusted Stilettos, the Spiders"

Seattle 2072 p. 114

That one is strange because they List them in the 'Redmond at a Glance' section, but they are not in the full Seattle Gang listing later in the book.

I had thought that some other gang (like the Rust Stilettos) wiped them out?

And of course, their Shadowrun Wiki reference, which was probably pulled from 3rd.
http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Hot_Nukes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012