Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Recruitment: What's your Vice?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Thanee
Pretty much what the others said.

A bit of everything (dark, gritty, pink); no special interest in canon characters; posting rates should be no problem, I will definitely check the forum daily (usually multiple times per day).

One question coming to mind as I am writing my character sheet? Do we have to pay for all contacts? Or do we use the rather common house rule, that every character gets Cha x2 (or x3) free BP to buy (extra) contacts with?

Bye
Thanee
Traul
I used CHA*2: forgot it's a optional rule biggrin.gif If you don't use it I will ditch a rank in Stealth to get those 10 points back.
DrZaius
I wanted to clarify that I don't have any opposition to you using Canon NPCs, just rather that I won't recognize any of them, so it won't matter much either way smile.gif
Belvidere
Yes, I'm going to use the charismaX2 free BP for contacts. I forgot that it was an optional rule too. grinbig.gif

And for a start we're going to go with 2 posts per week. But you're welcome to post more, as I will almost always post daily.
DrZaius
QUOTE (Belvidere @ Jul 1 2010, 10:39 AM) *
Yes, I'm going to use the charismaX2 free BP for contacts.

I will adjust my sheet accordingly then.
EDIT: Raised his intimidation 1, and gave him a spec in "physical".
noonesshowmonkey
Mind if i snag one of your open 'on deck' slots?

Martin_DeVries_Institute
QUOTE (Belvidere @ Jul 1 2010, 08:39 AM) *
Yes, I'm going to use the charismaX2 free BP for contacts. I forgot that it was an optional rule too. grinbig.gif

Oh! Well in that case. Added another dot to Clef's Etiquette score and bought a Specialization in Matrix for it.
Belvidere
QUOTE (noonesshowmonkey @ Jul 1 2010, 10:13 AM) *
Mind if i snag one of your open 'on deck' slots?

Sure thing!
Belvidere
Okay, so two posts a week is looking like what we'll start with for now. And if it feels like its going to slow I may end up bumping it up a bit, but we'll see. Sound good to everyone? And of course I'll re-post any and all rules in the OoC thread tomorrow.
Thanee
That should be no problem. And it is a minimum posting rate, anyways. I suppose, especially in the beginning, the posting rate will be much higher, anyways. wink.gif

But experience tells, that slowdowns always happen. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Belvidere, you should probably move the information form the first post (like the players and alternates list) into the opening post of your new OOC thread, because this one will eventually wither and fade into nothingness (well, it will still be around, but noone will post here anymore, so it will be on page x-something).

Bye
Thanee
Gortrek Bloodsplatterer
Got room for 1 more still?
Belvidere
I can put you on the reserve list if you'd like. grinbig.gif
Gortrek Bloodsplatterer
Sounds good, I have several ideas anything needed as a reserve?
Belvidere
QUOTE (Gortrek Bloodsplatterer @ Jul 17 2010, 12:07 AM) *
Sounds good, I have several ideas anything needed as a reserve?

As a reserve nothing is really needed, so you're free to play whatever you want. IT would all depend on whoever fell out. Just realize that it is a syndicate level game, so no tube born super assassins. grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012