Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name that Metamagic
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Orcus Blackweather
Can someone tell me the name and page reference to the metamagic that allows a possession mage to stay in control while inhabited by a spirit?
Hagga
Page 54, Street Magic, Channeling
Orcus Blackweather
QUOTE (Hagga @ Jul 3 2010, 12:05 AM) *
Page 54, Street Magic, Channeling

Awesome thanks for the assist, I looked all through, and couldn't make my perception (or is it dataq search?) test.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Orcus Blackweather @ Jul 2 2010, 11:09 PM) *
Awesome thanks for the assist, I looked all through, and couldn't make my perception (or is it dataq search?) test.

Well, it is difficult to make that Data Search Test when you are lacking in both the programs and Skill... wobble.gif

See ya next weak...

Keep the Faith
Xahn Borealis
Is this what they call search-fu?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Xahn Borealis @ Jul 3 2010, 08:47 AM) *

Yeah... Most Likely... Orcus Blackweather's Fu is Not Strong at all... wobble.gif

Keep the Faith
Cabral
QUOTE (Xahn Borealis @ Jul 3 2010, 09:47 AM) *

I always thought of search-fu as the ability to navigate search engines (Google-fu being a specialization) ... usually used in reference to the site's search engine.
Orcus Blackweather
QUOTE (Cabral @ Jul 4 2010, 01:04 AM) *
I always thought of search-fu as the ability to navigate search engines (Google-fu being a specialization) ... usually used in reference to the site's search engine.

Sure in this case, it is book-SearchFu, the engine being the index in the back of the magic book, which completely sucks smile.gif.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Orcus Blackweather @ Jul 4 2010, 07:09 PM) *
Sure in this case, it is book-SearchFu, the engine being the index in the back of the magic book, which completely sucks smile.gif.

Can't argue that one can we?

Keep the Faith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012