Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: W00T! Cybereyes!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Draco18s
Not quite a cybereye, but nice find, none the less.

Edit: forwarded around the office, because we work closely with companies that do this kind of stuff.
hobgoblin
yep, its more like a prototype optical magnification implant. Tho i suspect it cant be adjusted once in place, unless it can be manipulated by way of external electromagnets or something.

still, if they can combo it with myoelectric fibers or similar, and that glucose powerplant there was a mention of somewhere, things may start to get really interesting. Consider having a small induction pad inside the eye socket that then powers whatever is inside the eye. all being charged by a small glucose plant hooked to a nearby blood vessel.
Draco18s
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jul 7 2010, 11:55 AM) *
yep, its more like a prototype optical magnification implant. Tho i suspect it cant be adjusted once in place, unless it can be manipulated by way of external electromagnets or something.

I'm not sure it can be adjusted at all, once implanted. It's not like it has variable magnification just variable focus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012