Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The New Revolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Martin_DeVries_Institute
So we get one mention of them in SR4A--their failed coup after Crash 2.0, in which they killed several gov't officials. And then... ? That's it?
Have they turned up in any of the other 4th edition books? I certainly don't recall seeing them anywhere but I have a mind like a sieve.
Doc Chase
Pretty much. There's some rumors that Colloton is a member, but it's all conjecture.
JohnNoSIN
a revolution in shadowrun would be hard to manage. I cant think of a way to have it work and horizon would just delete all the news of it. things like that just falling off of the books makes sense like aden and the middle east. and all of india and that weird thing with tibet and green gloves from dunkelzahns will.
Martin_DeVries_Institute
Thanks. I've been looking at some of the plot seeds left behind in the late 3rd edition books in an attempt to figure out where Horizon came from, and been wondering if maybe they aren't related to the NR in some way. Perhaps it was a dropped plot, or (more likely) I'm seeing things that aren't real.
Sengir
Shouldn't most of their leaders be dead, anyway?
Demonseed Elite
QUOTE (JohnNoSIN @ Jul 7 2010, 03:17 PM) *
a revolution in shadowrun would be hard to manage. I cant think of a way to have it work and horizon would just delete all the news of it. things like that just falling off of the books makes sense like aden and the middle east. and all of india and that weird thing with tibet and green gloves from dunkelzahns will.

Tibet and the Seal of the Green Gloves didn't really fall off the books. It just resolved itself and there's been nothing more to do with them yet. Inazo Aneki used the Seal of the Green Gloves to enter Tibet in Brainscan, then the Seal was returned to the Tibetan government to go with the other Seals that are mentioned in Shadows of Asia.
Red_Cap
QUOTE (Martin_DeVries_Institute @ Jul 7 2010, 01:07 PM) *
So we get one mention of them in SR4A--their failed coup after Crash 2.0, in which they killed several gov't officials. And then... ? That's it?
Have they turned up in any of the other 4th edition books? I certainly don't recall seeing them anywhere but I have a mind like a sieve.

The UCAS section of the Sixth Worlds Almanac has a block of text on them, but it doesn't give a whole lot of new information. Oddly, the CAS section makes no mention of the coup even though the NewRev should have been active down there, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012