Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to Keiji Saito
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SuperPheemy
I have a question to all of you chipped in to Awakened History. Does anyone know what happened to Keiji Saito after his failed coup attempt in 2069? All I can find is that he was "removed" from California. Is there any citable reference out there? Was he arrested, exiled, returned to JIS, did he commit seppuku, eaten by Hestaby?
DireRadiant
We just know he's gone.
LivingOxymoron
QUOTE (SuperPheemy @ Jul 8 2010, 08:54 AM) *
I have a question to all of you chipped in to Awakened History. Does anyone know what happened to Keiji Saito after his failed coup attempt in 2069? All I can find is that he was "removed" from California. Is there any citable reference out there? Was he arrested, exiled, returned to JIS, did he commit seppuku, eaten by Hestaby?

My guess? The new Emperor threatened to release a statement parsed in such a way that it would bring dishonor to Saito's family that even seppuku wouldn't erase the stain of. He then offered him a cushy desk job where he could show how he was a good little Samurai to the Empire and retire in obscurity, but with honor intact. He then maneuvered the Jap-Corps to drop their support of the Protectorate after making deals with Ares to leave each other alone... the Jap-Corps would retain primacy in the Bay Area and Ares would control Sillicon Valley.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012