Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Four ENnie nominations for SR4A
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JM Hardy
In case you haven't seen it yet, the ENnie nominations came out today, and SR4A got four nominations: Best Interior Art, Best Production, Best Game, and Product of the Year! Seattle 2072 also picked up an honorable mention in the Best Setting category. Thanks to all who supported these products, and to the brilliant minds who worked on them!

Additionally, Eclipse Phase picked up four nominations, with one for Battletech: 25 Years of Art and Fiction. That's nine nominations total for Catalyst products. Congrats to all nominees!

Jason H.
Caadium
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ Jul 9 2010, 09:38 AM) *
In case you haven't seen it yet, the ENnie nominations came out today, and SR4A got four nominations: Best Interior Art, Best Production, Best Game, and Product of the Year! Seattle 2072 also picked up an honorable mention in the Best Setting category. Thanks to all who supported these products, and to the brilliant minds who worked on them!

Additionally, Eclipse Phase picked up four nominations, with one for Battletech: 25 Years of Art and Fiction. That's nine nominations total for Catalyst products. Congrats to all nominees!

Jason H.

Just to clarify, do the Eclipse Phase nominations really count for Catalyst anymore?
Cabral
Well, regardless of whether they continue to be produced by them, the products judged were Catalyst's and I believe they have a right for to be proud of accolades received for that work.
Doc Chase
Damn right 'Best Game'.
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Caadium @ Jul 9 2010, 01:18 PM) *
Just to clarify, do the Eclipse Phase nominations really count for Catalyst anymore?

It's listed that way on the nominations page, and given that many current and past Catalyst employees, including me, worked on the product, and the original release had the Catalyst imprint, yes, it counts. But that does not take away from the predominance of the credit going to the Posthuman Studios brains behind the project.

Jason H.
Adam
QUOTE (Caadium @ Jul 9 2010, 02:18 PM) *

Yes; Catalyst published them. Just like I'm goddamned proud that SR4A and Seattle 2072 got nods, those at Catalyst that worked on Eclipse Phase should be proud of what they contributed to it.
JM Hardy
Quick bump to note that ENnie voting is now open! Vote your preference, vote your conscience, but vote!

Jason H.
Grinder
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
Malachi
I get the same thing.
Doc Chase
It was up. I was voting, but looks like it stopped working.
Bull
The first time I submitted my vote, it gave me the error. When I tried to reload the page, it went through.

The ENnies tend to get hammered the first day or so of voting, so... Try again if you get a busy signal. smile.gif
Adam
Since I worked on all of the ENnie nominated stuff from Catalyst, with the exception of the 25 Years of Art & Fiction book for BT, here are my thoughts on the awards that EP and SR4A is up for, among others: http://adamjury.com/2010/ennies-award-voting-2010/
Malachi
QUOTE (Adam @ Jul 16 2010, 02:35 PM) *
Since I worked on all of the ENnie nominated stuff from Catalyst, with the exception of the 25 Years of Art & Fiction book for BT, here are my thoughts on the awards that EP and SR4A is up for, among others: http://adamjury.com/2010/ennies-award-voting-2010/

You're at the top of your game right now, Adam. I think the nominations prove it.
Adam
Wait ... does that mean it's all downhill from here? Shit, that can't happen. BACK TO WORK FOR ME. wink.gif
CodeBreaker
QUOTE (Adam @ Jul 16 2010, 11:39 PM) *
Wait ... does that mean it's all downhill from here? Shit, that can't happen. BACK TO WORK FOR ME. wink.gif

Back to getting Sunward and Gatecrashing out, you!

*/whip*

Psst. Say, if you happen to put Sunward up tonight a few extra votes might appear for Eclipse Phase. *cough*
Adam
No Sunward tonight. We'll be announcing the street date for the PDF soon, though. Yes, this is a pre-announcement about an announcement, and it contains the word "soon," so it's ultra-reliable. wink.gif
Caadium
QUOTE (Adam @ Jul 16 2010, 04:30 PM) *
No Sunward tonight. We'll be announcing the street date for the PDF soon, though. Yes, this is a pre-announcement about an announcement, and it contains the word "soon," so it's ultra-reliable. wink.gif

Hey, you put it on the interwebs, it has to be reliable now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012