Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CGL forms Fiction Imprint
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Øystein
THought this might be of interest to people:

Catalyst Game Labs has formed a new imprint, Catalyst Press, in preparation to fully launch its novel program in 2011. The first offering under this imprint will be Star Challengers: Moonbase Crises, an all new young-adult science fiction series, currently available for pre-order and will be in stores this fall.

For the perennial Shadowrun and BattleTech properties, a pair of anthologies will publish this fall: Spells & Chrome and First Strike: BattleCorps Anthology Vol 2 (advance copies of these two trade-paperbacks will be available at Gen Con). A great prelude to the long-awaited return of full print fiction lines for both fantastic universes.

http://catalystgamelabs.com/2010/08/02/cat...iction-imprint/

and

http://catalystgamelabs.com/2010/08/02/cat...pace-education/

Cheers
Øystein
BlueMax
I don't see a map. Nor a legend.

BlueMax
/just being me
Kid Chameleon
Wow, I'm slow today. Scoured the websites before I realized that was an Oystein joke.
Bull
I think I missed the joke... Could be the lack of sleep and the high levels of caffeine and stress as I finish prepping for Gen Con.
Øystein
I do all the universe maps for Battletech, I also did the maps in "Feral Cities".

Probably that smile.gif

Bull
AHhhh, that would be it. smile.gif

Don't mind me, I'm a bit slow today smile.gif
BlueMax
QUOTE (Øystein @ Aug 3 2010, 11:59 AM) *
I do all the universe maps for Battletech, I also did the maps in "Feral Cities".

Probably that smile.gif

Nope, not Feral Cities, though that was good work.
I am a huge fan of your Battletech maps, use them at least two or three times a week. The ability to search for a planet name in a pdf makes life good.

BlueMax
Kid Chameleon
QUOTE (BlueMax @ Aug 3 2010, 03:54 PM) *
Nope, not Feral Cities, though that was good work.

No really, he's not lying. He got in the credits and everything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012