Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enemy Quality Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Grue Master
I was putting together some sample enemy groups for my runners and I was wondering if anyone had further insight into how the Incidence test works. Do you just roll the Incidence rating or is there an additional component I'm missing? I may just be slow at reading today but if it is just Incidence Rating then you can guarantee that a Rating 1-2 enemy will never become the focus of a plot (which might be useful to guarantee, but potentially too powerful). Thanks for any help.
Karoline
QUOTE (The Grue Master @ Aug 4 2010, 08:38 PM) *
I was putting together some sample enemy groups for my runners and I was wondering if anyone had further insight into how the Incidence test works. Do you just roll the Incidence rating or is there an additional component I'm missing? I may just be slow at reading today but if it is just Incidence Rating then you can guarantee that a Rating 1-2 enemy will never become the focus of a plot (which might be useful to guarantee, but potentially too powerful). Thanks for any help.

It's something simple like that as I recall. Of course all things are subject to GM fiat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012