Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mob Control
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
MDosantos
AS I've stated in other posts, me and my group are completely Shadworun newbies, we have SR4A. So I have a couple of questions about the spell "Mob Control"

1) Does a character needs to know first Control Actions before learning Mob Control?
2) It is resisted only with Willpower contested? Then each "forces"/turns they get a reroll to reduce the net hits?
3) Do characters under mob control get to act? And if they can, is it in their action phase or in the spellcaster's action phase?
4) Do they lose their actions? Or they can act normally when their Action Phase comes up?

Thanks in advanced, me and my players are really diggin the system and the setting but sometimes we feel they're not clear enough. ^^
Neraph
1) No. Mob Control is the AoE version of Control Actions.

2) Yes.

3) No. Their physical Attributes act as a negative modifier to any actions the caster makes them do.

4) Is the same as 3).
Johnny Hammersticks
I don't think that's the case.

When they aren't being directly controlled, they can act per RAW.

The way I do it is that each round the caster must spend a simple action to control the mob, or else they get to act.

CanRay
I thought the mob was controlled by the capofamiglia.

Oh, sorry, got confused. I do that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012