Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YellowJacket
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Laodicea
I've been laboring under the impression that the yellowjacket is a drone, but, I realized that it says in the description that the wireless on them is often turned off so they can't be hacked, which leads me to believe that a meat-pilot can sit in one.

So, if a pilot can sit in it, how many more people can?

Does it give a number somewhere in the book and I'm just too dense to notice?

edit: why the hell is passenger limit not a basic vehicle stat?
Ryu
One bucket seat; old intel from Rigger 2 pg. 163.
Laodicea
Thank you for your prompt and well informed response. You are a gentleman and a Runner.
CanRay
QUOTE (Laodicea @ Aug 16 2010, 01:37 AM) *
You are a gentleman and a Runner.

The two are mutually exclusive. nyahnyah.gif
Yerameyahu
Yup, it's listed as a helicopter, not a drone.
KarmaInferno
You can always strap the other runners to the hull.

I'm sure they won't mind.

Plus, if they're heavily armored, bonus for you!

Screw armor. Strap two guys to the hull, give them each an assault cannon, and you've just doubled (tripled?) the Yellowjacket's firepower. grinbig.gif
hobgoblin
the yellowjacket is probably a straight rip from bubblegum crisis, where the ad police would deploy similar vehicles for air support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tziL-iJ7_j8
Ryu
I strive to be a gentleman, but I have to admit to some faults, IE thinking like a runner occasionally. Thanks.

QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Aug 16 2010, 03:53 PM) *
Yup, it's listed as a helicopter, not a drone.

Yet it might be a good idea to treat this helicopter like a drone with a passenger seat. TM Rigger/Mage combo for the win.
Yerameyahu
smile.gif I only meant that, as a helicopter (vehicle), it must have at least 1 seat. All vehicles are drone-treatable, certainly. biggrin.gif
Traul
The YellowJacket is described in Arsenal as the military version of the Wasp, and the Wasp is described in SR4 as a one-man craft.
Fatum
QUOTE (Traul @ Aug 17 2010, 01:00 AM) *
The YellowJacket is described in Arsenal as the military version of the Wasp, and the Wasp is described in SR4 as a one-man craft.

The armor and the military electronics use up additional space?
Yerameyahu
Maybe, but that doesn't stop it from having at least one seat. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012