Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fetish-limited spells in astral space
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
wind_in_the_stones
The rule specifies that I must be making bodily contact with my fetish, in order to cast the spell. What happens when I'm in astral space? Can I still cast the spell if my body is in contact with the fetish?
tagz
The power of foci travel with you as you move about astral space. It will still be usable. However, if it is deactivated you cannot reactivate it unless you go back to your body.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (tagz @ Aug 29 2010, 08:18 PM) *
The power of foci travel with you as you move about astral space. It will still be usable. However, if it is deactivated you cannot reactivate it unless you go back to your body.

A fetish is not a Focus... wobble.gif
Mooncrow
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 29 2010, 09:19 PM) *

edit: one sec
wind_in_the_stones
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 29 2010, 09:19 PM) *

Right. Fetishes are not activated. So...
Yerameyahu
The FAQ implies that you carry fetishes (presumably, their astral form) with you (your astral form) while projecting. Doesn't make sense to me, but in the interest of simplicity…
Machiavelli
Yeah, they are not so powerful that you would have to restrict it more than it has to be.
Wasabi
Your body still has your aura while you are projecting so they are still in contact with your body while projecting. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012