Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 Fillable PDF Spirit Sheet by ChinaGreenElvis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
chinagreenelvis
» SR4SpiritSheet - ChinaGreenElvis.pdf

I'm working on some heavy additions to my Fillable PDF Character Sheet as well as some individual calculation sheets for gamemasters. This is the first completed part of that project: a spirit calculation sheet.

It includes all spirit entities from:

SR4 20th
Street Magic
Running Wild

It currently keeps track of up to four spirits on two pages. I will likely add more slots when my fingers don't hurt so much from typing 1300 lines of Javascript. nyahnyah.gif

If there are bugs or anything you'd like to see added or altered in any way, feel free to say as much.
chinagreenelvis
Hm. I seem to have missed the part where the corebook states that NPCs only have one condition monitor for both physical and stun damage. Guess I'll be changing that and making room for something else.
ShadowWalker
This is nice, would be cool if it included Sprites, similar yet every so slightly different.
chinagreenelvis
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Oct 5 2010, 09:04 PM) *
This is nice, would be cool if it included Sprites, similar yet every so slightly different.

I will actually be releasing a sprite calculator in the near future!
ShadowWalker
Can't wait to see it and the updated Character sheet. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012