Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Troll Mage
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Grinder
I tried to build a troll hermetic mage for our new campaign, but so far didn't have any success - every build wasn't as good as I expected it to be. So here's a plea for help from the number-crunchers, min-maxers, mad scientists of dumpshock.com! wobble.gif

400 BP, 50 Karma. Bear mentor spirit, spells focused on Health and Illusion. Born and raised in the Barrens (Seattle), still lives there. Don't care much for gear and shit, just want the hard numbers.
Daddy's Little Ninja
He will not be the body/strength monster most troll sami are but if you let the troll's natural bonus take the bulk of the numbers for those attributes it will still be more powerful than the average human.
Karoline
Cerebral boosters, genetic optimization (logic), and metagenic improvement (logic) are all great ways to get your logic up to a more desirable level for a hermetic mage. Could crunch some exact numbers if you want.
Makki
a softmax Log, softmax Will, cerebral booster 2 end up with a very reasonable 11dice drainpool. that's enough for most sensible players.
even better:
Log 3, Will 5, F3 health sustainig focus with inc Log end up for the same amount.
Sheala
There is a link to Troll combat mage, with logic tradition : http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=20029 (third post in this thread), note that he has sensitive system, what is a pity, when logic is so easily oprimized with ware... but good for inspiration me thinks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012