Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR2 Drugs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tete
I can't find all the drugs in SR2 I see some in Shadowtech but where are the rest?
jaellot
Maybe the Street Samurai Catalong? They revised it for 2nd Ed., right?
Platinum
QUOTE (tete @ Sep 13 2010, 06:03 PM) *
I can't find all the drugs in SR2 I see some in Shadowtech but where are the rest?

There are some in the main rules but most of the drugs we encountered in shadowrun were 3rd edition.

Man and machine has a number of them, including jazz, laes, green ring. There are some in 2063.

It's kind of jumbled but here are some resources here -> http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/sha...ack/wikis/drugs

Hopefully one day we can compile and create a toxins resource. I know there are a few out there to search for.
Method
In SR2 the BBB and Shadowtech were the main sources. Specialized drugs were often introduced in source books like TT (Laes) and LS (Jazz, iirc). You'd have to dig around to find them tho, cuz I haven't looked at some of those books in over 10 years.
Platinum
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2010, 08:10 PM) *
In SR2 the BBB and Shadowtech were the main sources. Specialized drugs were often introduced in source books like TT (Laes) and LS (Jazz, iirc). You'd have to dig around to find them tho, cuz I haven't looked at some of those books in over 10 years.

Good call Method. I forgot about LS. Too bad there aren't any decent threads on here to mine. There are some websites, but they are messy to wade through.
Link
Here's a list from the Ultimate SR Gear List v3.1 including Kage magazine.
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012