Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Almanac Release Date !
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
The following product has a Street Date of SEPTEMBER 29th, 2010:

SIXTH WORLD ALMANAC ($44.99)
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Sep 16 2010, 03:21 PM) *

You beat me to it! I was just getting the word spread in the various places. So, yeah, what he said!

Jason H.
Doc Chase
o.O
BookWyrm
This actually works for me. I'll have to make sure 6WA (along with Rifter #52 & Heroes of the Megaverse) are available at The Strat & reserve them by Oct.30th.
CanRay
Already ordered at my FLGS.
Krypter
I think I've been waiting for this book for about 20 years now. Excited.
Snow_Fox
earlier in the week Amazon said 3-4 weeks
Krypter
How many pages, and how big is the map, if you don't mind me asking?
Prime Mover
Don't trust amazon. Although after an official release date they usually get straightened out within a week or two.
CanRay
Actually, never trust any street date until you have it in your hands.

I'm *STILL* waiting for SR4A! And it was pre-ordered.
Nifft
Huh, I thought I picked up a copy of that at GenCon.
Did I buy an old version, or get an early limited thingy?

The contents & map are both awesome, so it's not like I'm going to be disappointed either way.
Yerameyahu
Krypter, it's very rude to go around asking people how big their map is. I'm sure it's very respectable. wink.gif
Prime Mover
210 Pages and heres a LINK to a pic with the map.

Nifft you picked up an early copy that made it in time for con season.

EDIT: Canray are you seriously still waiting for your SR4A?
Doc Chase
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 17 2010, 03:30 AM) *
Actually, never trust any street date until you have it in your hands.

I'm *STILL* waiting for SR4A! And it was pre-ordered.

What, did you get yours embossed in gold or something?

If you haven't gotten it by now, it damn well better be by the time it gets there!
CanRay
Yes, I'm still waiting.

Yes, I've e-mailed about the issue.

Now the problem is that I've moved and who knows if they sent it to my old house or not. frown.gif
CanRay
Just finished 6WA. Good job (At least at first read. Who knows what I'll find with the fine toothed comb.).

What I'm amazed about is that it showed up on it's actual street date!
Pepsi Jedi
Preordered mine from Amazon, and still haven't gotten word on shipping or anything, any one get theirs from amazon yet?
Prime Mover
Nah amazon has crappy timing when it comes to RPG stuff. I have several pre-orders for "released books" and there still not shipping.
EP Sunward
6th World Almanac

It's the price you pay for a reduced cover price. Hopefully they get it together before the end of the month.
Snow_Fox
Amazon is still saying 3-4 weeks as of today. amazon is usually pretty good about those release dates
BookWyrm
I really don't use Amazon.com for ordering anything. I prefer to deal with the company directly or wait until it arrives at my FLGS (which is The Compleat Strategist in NYC). In rare circumstances, I use Ebay.
Pepsi Jedi
Yeah but I have the PDF.

$15 for a book I have on the Ipad, is enough to wait a week or two. I'm just curious if OTHERS had theirs yet. smile.gif
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Oct 6 2010, 09:08 PM) *
Amazon is still saying 3-4 weeks as of today. amazon is usually pretty good about those release dates

Amazon sucks for new Shadowrun stuff. I would advise against pre-ordering from them.

They've had the toolkit up since last January at least lol LINK
Dr.Rockso
Oh, how did the formatting turn out in the end for the printed copy?
Pepsi Jedi
Got an update late tonight that says my book from Amazon should get here by the 14th. Which means they're shipping tonight or tomorrow. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Laodicea
I picked up my almanac last night from my friendly local gaming store. The clerk was super jealous.
Pepsi Jedi
Conformation from Amazon today, my book has shipped! I look forward to having it in hand with in a week.
Warlordtheft
Got mine from my FLGS, which is cool. When's the street date for the next DOTA:Darkest Hour?

[ Spoiler ]
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Warlordtheft @ Oct 8 2010, 03:47 PM) *
Got mine from my FLGS, which is cool. When's the street date for the next DOTA:Darkest Hour?

October 27th!

Jason H.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012