Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: policlubs MIA?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
i found myself reading this: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08...currentPage=all

and wondering where the SR policlubs have gone to. Sure the occasional humanis is paraded, but the kind of masses of angry people seems to have largely vanished.
CanRay
Still there. Sons of Sauron. Mothers Of Metahumanity. Multiple others.

Blame the Angry Trogs, it's the UCAS way. nyahnyah.gif
Bull
They got downplayed a lot in SR4 for some reason (ALong with a lot of the other tropes that defined earlier editions of Shadowrun). I know they play a part in Season 4 of Missions though. smile.gif

Bull
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (Bull @ Sep 22 2010, 07:20 PM) *
They got downplayed a lot in SR4 for some reason (ALong with a lot of the other tropes that defined earlier editions of Shadowrun). I know they play a part in Season 4 of Missions though. smile.gif

Bull

Care to join a little more on your inside knowledge?
Or will we have to a B&E to get more intel? cyber.gif
CanRay
Why bother asking that question? B&E would be more fun! nyahnyah.gif
Bull
It's not hard to figure out. The Ork Underground plays a big part in one of the plotlines for Season 4. It stands to reason that if you're using a lot of metahumans, Humanis can't be far behind.

Bull
Nath
The description of policlubs in SR1 Seatle Sourcebook was somewhat funny to me. It's like they made up a word for something that have always been existing on the European political scenes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012