Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: China is here Mr. Burton
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sesix
actually run a game based off of Big Trouble in Little China? Been watching this great movie for years, and sat down the other night and while watching it was like "Hey this would make a great run." The Three Storms as Phys and Mystic Adepts. Lo-Pan a Free Spirit. Was mulling over some of the other things, but wanted to find out if any one here has actually made a run out of this.
Abschalten
QUOTE (Sesix @ Sep 26 2010, 10:23 PM) *
actually run a game based off of Big Trouble in Little China? Been watching this great movie for years, and sat down the other night and while watching it was like "Hey this would make a great run." The Three Storms as Phys and Mystic Adepts. Lo-Pan a Free Spirit. Was mulling over some of the other things, but wanted to find out if any one here has actually made a run out of this.

I stole plenty of ideas (and even some flavor) when I was running my Hong Kong game.

In fact I'll be so bold as to say that anybody who runs a game in Hong Kong and doesn't at least occasionally reference Big Trouble in Little China is doing the world a severe injustice.
Makki
just run Ghost Cartels.
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012