Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Super Tuesday Timing Problem
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
fctarbox3
Someone else has surely noticed it, but I felt the incredible urge to mention... The Wyrm Talk episode where Dunkelzahn announces his candidacy was filmed and aired in March, but the McMillan Group (or whatever) episode that mentions Dunkelzahn's candidacy was filmed and aired in February.

This really, really bothered me.

Where do I sign up for "I'm taking my RPG's too seriously" support groups?

Hey, while I'm at it, anyone with Paranormal Animals of North America read the Shadowtalk for the Bandersnatch. FASA predicted Schwarzenegger's entry into politics over a decade early. biggrin.gif
FlakJacket
QUOTE (fctarbox3)
Where do I sign up for "I'm taking my RPG's too seriously" support groups?

Dunno. You might want to check with AnHi.
Fresno Bob
What does Shadowtalk say for the Bandersnatch?
Herald of Verjigorm
QUOTE (fctarbox3)
FASA predicted Schwarzenegger's entry into politics over a decade early.  biggrin.gif

IIRC, so did the movie "Demolition Man."
Those who heard (or heard accounts of) Schwarzenegger speak in non-acting environments were well aware of his interest in politics long before he held any political office.
simonw2000
QUOTE (fctarbox3)
Hey, while I'm at it, anyone with Paranormal Animals of North America read the Shadowtalk for the Bandersnatch. FASA predicted Schwarzenegger's entry into politics over a decade early. biggrin.gif

And in UB, it clearly says that he did a second Watergate. biggrin.gif
fctarbox3
Heh, makes me wish I had UB. I just found Paranormal Animals last week in a bargain bin.

Someone asked what a bandersnatch looked like, and some runner responds about the movie Predator, with Arnold Schwarzenegger "Before he went into politics."
Kagetenshi
Official announcements and knowledge of the content of said announcement do not necessarily have to follow in that order.

~J
Panzergeist
You mean an announcement might be made, but no one would actually hear it for over a month? This isn't the pony express.
Kagetenshi
No; I mean that people might know that Dunkie is going to run before he officially announces it.

~J
It's like the rumormill starting before the person says, yes it is true my girlfriend is pregnant, ohh and she is a celebratity.

Or like the rumor that I'm not going out with a celebrity.

Hey guys did you hear, I'm not going out with a celebrity.

See you heard the rumor first, then I announced it smile.gif
fctarbox3
Except that the McMillan group talks about Dunk being a "front runner," and the Wyrm Talk episode makes a big point of the audience going into shock over the announcement.
Kagetenshi
Interesting.

I've got nothing, then. Continuity error strikes again!

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012