Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Catalyst store credit
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
nezumi
CGL sent me $5 voucher at drivethrurpg. I'm wondering if anyone else got this, or what it's related to? Hopefully they'll get rigger 3 out soon in pdf so I can spend it nyahnyah.gif
Squinky
I received some e-mails about a credit, but the e-mail never really clarified where to get it smile.gif

Unless I am misreading it, and the credit is actually in Snail mail.
hobgoblin
i got something similar, for battleshop. Oddly it was on a address i rarely use anymore.

What was funny was that first i got one email with a url in it, mentioning catalyst but pointing to battleshop. Then i get 4 emails from catalyst related to the first, explaining what it was...
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (Squinky @ Oct 24 2010, 01:56 PM) *
I received some e-mails about a credit, but the e-mail never really clarified where to get it smile.gif

I got the same thing.
Game2BHappy
ditto Sixgun_sage & Squinky.
I received two emails stating:
QUOTE (email from Catalyst@imrpro.com)
"We've recently mailed you a voucher you can use to peruse our PDFs and choose one that's right for you."
...but no actual voucher. Also - the email was caught in the spam filter (but no voucher in the spam filter).

I do look forward to eventually using said voucher if it arrives, so I appreciate the good idea! smile.gif
Prime Mover
Same here, two emails mentioning a voucher but no sign of a voucher.
nezumi
The actual voucher is in a new e-mail from the address: customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com subject line "store credit"
sabs
If I was Catalyst I would never ever put out a Rigger Book smile.gif
it's like the Cursed Book from Hell.
jakephillips
Got the e-mail but no voucher
hobgoblin
Seems there is a blog posting up now:
http://catalystgamelabs.com/2010/10/25/bat...lyst-customers/
Draco18s
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Oct 25 2010, 01:31 PM) *

And that's why you always put the voucher in the emails. wink.gif
(That is, if you mention a voucher, put the voucher in, even if its a followup email)
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Squinky @ Oct 24 2010, 07:56 PM) *

Squinky old pal!
Long time no see O.o
BookWyrm
I too got an e-mail notice, but no link. I send an inquiry to Catalyst & got the credit voucher code. Good thing my BattleCorps sign-in still works. I grabbed SRM3-10. biggrin.gif
Game2BHappy
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Oct 25 2010, 12:31 PM) *

Thanks hobgoblin. Followed the instructions - received the voucher. Just an FYI to anyone else, this voucher email also went to my spam filter, so be sure to check there first.
JM Hardy
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Oct 25 2010, 12:31 PM) *

Just wanted to quote this to make sure people knew this was where to go if the voucher didn't come through as it should.

Feel free to spend it on whatever you like, but one word of advice--This Old Drone, a fine collection of vintage drones, is juuuuuust about done. And will be priced right near what the voucher's worth, if I remember correctly.

Jason H.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ Oct 25 2010, 10:23 PM) *
This Old Drone, a fine collection of vintage drones, is juuuuuust about done. And will be priced right near what the voucher's worth, if I remember correctly.

Jason H.

OMIGOSH <drooool>

-k
Draco18s
Feel free to spend it on whatever you like, but one word of advice--This Old Drone, a fine collection of vintage drones, is juuuuuust about done. And will be priced right near what the voucher's worth, if I remember correctly.

And what is this fine item I may ask?
Not that I have a coupon.
Shrike30
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Oct 25 2010, 05:50 AM) *
Same here, two emails mentioning a voucher but no sign of a voucher.

QFT spin.gif
CeeJay
And how did you guys qualify for this voucher in the first place?

Just curious...

-CJ
Mesh

Jason H.

This Old Drone looks great! GMs and drone aficionados will get good mileage out of this book as will any runner looking for an edge or a new "old" trick.

Mesh
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Oct 26 2010, 12:13 AM) *
And what is this fine item I may ask?
Not that I have a coupon.

It's a PDF about older drones and the ways they're still being used. Fun stuff in there!

Jason H.
Draco18s
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ Oct 26 2010, 10:59 AM) *
It's a PDF about older drones and the ways they're still being used. Fun stuff in there!

Sounds neat, but I can't seem to locate it! :o
nezumi
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Oct 26 2010, 11:37 AM) *
Sounds neat, but I can't seem to locate it! :o

And unless you have a time machine, you shouldn't be able to nyahnyah.gif Not done yet.
Draco18s
QUOTE (nezumi @ Oct 26 2010, 11:46 AM) *
And unless you have a time machine, you shouldn't be able to nyahnyah.gif Not done yet.

Derp.
Aria
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ Oct 26 2010, 03:59 PM) *

Jason H.

Is this replacing the '20 Rides' that was mentioned a while back or is that another project on the go?

A
Vertaxis
QUOTE (nezumi @ Oct 25 2010, 10:00 AM) *
The actual voucher is in a new e-mail from the address: customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com subject line "store credit"

Sending out official e-mails from a non-Catalyst account is highly suspicious and presents itself as if forged or malware. Next time, send your mail from an official account.
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 26 2010, 11:33 AM) *
Is this replacing the '20 Rides' that was mentioned a while back or is that another project on the go?

A

Different project.

Jason H.
hobgoblin
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ Oct 26 2010, 04:23 AM) *
Just wanted to quote this to make sure people knew this was where to go if the voucher didn't come through as it should.

Jason H.

Do that include some pre-shutdown anthroforms that could be useful for borgs without breaking the bank?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012