Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arsenal 2070
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Udoshi
I was going through my notes, and DamienKnight's chargenner, and something occured to me: pegasus presses arsenal 2070 has some stuff the american version doesn't have. Most of it is in the generator, but some of it isn't.

I was wondering about the payload tip. It kind of sounds like a missile hardpoint, and, well, vehicles were kind of lacking that. I was hoping someone here actually bought arsenal 2070, and reads enough german to explain how they work. Anyone up for a shot at this?

lowendz113
I have no idea about that, but I've heard they have a lot of new content that I'm jealous of frown.gif
Udoshi
Ditto. You can find a list of what you're missing over here.

Its what prompted me to go 'the hell does a payload tip do?'
Yerameyahu
It sounds like a mod *on* an arrow ('projectile' means bow :/ ), not a mount point for a missile.
Shrike30
A loose guess based on context would be that it's basically an injection dart/capsule round for arrows.
Yerameyahu
I guess, but those already exist. smile.gif SR4A, p316. Maybe it's the Contact version (like the Capsule, as you suggest).
Udoshi
Iunno, thats what DMSO is for, isn't it?
KarmaInferno
It would be kinda nice to see the extra stuff from the German Arsenal be released as a translated PDF-only "extra" like the other 3 to 6 dollar PDFs on BattleCorp and RPGNow.

I'd pay some money for it.

-k
Grinder
QUOTE (lowendz113 @ Oct 26 2010, 04:46 AM) *
I have no idea about that, but I've heard they have a lot of new content that I'm jealous of frown.gif

Most of it is crap, crunch- and fluff-wise. Same goes for the additional stuff in Augmentation (Bodytech is the title of the german version).
Sengir
Sorry, but the payload tip is an arrowhead wink.gif

Here is a list of things which didn't fit into the gear sheets when I added the German stuff...and since you said most was in the generator, what did I miss?
Doc Chase
Payload tips remind me of Rambo: First Blood part 2. You know the part I'm talking about.
Udoshi
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Oct 26 2010, 01:41 AM) *
It would be kinda nice to see the extra stuff from the German Arsenal be released as a translated PDF-only "extra" like the other 3 to 6 dollar PDFs on BattleCorp and RPGNow.

I'd pay some money for it.

Agreed. Mainly i just want the new clothing, and the nanoware errata.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012