Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Optional Rule Adept Initiation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aria
I'm kicking myself now for not downloading the revised version of street magic (link expired) as I'm sure I read somewhere that there is an optional rule for adepts to gain a point of powers rather than a metamagic skill...is that correct?

Can anyone copy the wording of the text here? I'm sure there are also views on whether or not it is a good idea to use this rule? As a player of many adepts I have to say I think it's great but I guess there's a serious risk of munchkining?!?

Thanks

A
Michel
It is correct. I don't have the page number, but the rule says that instead of a metamagic, you can get a point of adept powers.
Zyerne
It's in the errata, 3rd item down.

http://www.shadowrun4.com/resources/sr4/sm_errata_v141.pdf
Aria
Thanks smile.gif
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Aria @ Nov 16 2010, 07:57 AM) *
I'm kicking myself now for not downloading the revised version of street magic (link expired)

And this is why I unfortunately cannot recommend BattleCorps for PDF purchases.

There's other PDF sellers like RPGNow that sell for the same price but don't put a time limit on the download links.

Which is sad, because I'd RATHER give the developers more money instead of going to a third party, but that time limit is a killer.

-k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012