Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fake SINs and Names
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Malbur
My search fu has failed tonight after going through about 30 pages of searches because I remember a post about Fake SINs and the names associated with them. I have 2 rating 4 Fake SINs and have been trying to come up with the names associated with them. Anyone remember the post? Thank you!
Laodicea
Natalie Portland.

That's the only fake SIN name you need.
PresentPresence
McLovin works.
KarmaInferno
Chuck Findley

-k
Angelone
What you are looking for is on the other shadowrun forums. Linky
WhiskeyJohnny
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Nov 20 2010, 05:15 PM) *
Chuck Findley

-k

I thought it was Chuck Finley?
Malbur
Cool thanks again for the help! And i too thought it was Chuck Finley... maybe a silent D?
scarius
Its chuck Finley, also you should remember that a cover name/fake id only works if it is used right or has a background... If any "bad guys" asked around about chuck then they would hear about the different jobs that Sam axe has done when using the chuck Finley name.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Malbur @ Nov 21 2010, 12:43 AM) *
Cool thanks again for the help! And i too thought it was Chuck Finley... maybe a silent D?

Perhaps it is Finley.

Confusion in others is a spy's best friend, though.

-k
Dakka Dakka
I get the Chuck Fin(d)ley ID, but who is Natalie Portland?
Thanee
You don't know who Natalie Portman is (the actress) or you don't know why she is mentioned in this context?

Bye
Thanee
Dakka Dakka
I know who Natalie Portman is, but Laodicea wrote Natalie Portland.
PresentPresence
I Googled Natalie Portland and it came up with a bunch of pictures of Natalie Portman. upsidedown.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Dakka Dakka @ Nov 21 2010, 06:29 PM) *
I know who Natalie Portman is, but Laodicea wrote Natalie Portland.

Haha, oops. Funny how the brain sometimes reads stuff that simply isn't there. wobble.gif

Bye
Thanee
Saint Sithney
If you get a fake ID that says you're Damian Knight, and it passes the scan check, does that mean you get to tell the KE cop who scanned you that he's fired?
Dahrken
If your ID card say your name is Barack Obama, can you waltz your way into Air Force One ?

Being "A" "amian Knight does not make you "THE" Damian Knight. Pulling that off would need more than a high-rating fake ID.
Saint Sithney
Maybe Damian Knight had a lot of secret surgery to become a female elven social adept. You know how wacky gajillionares are.. wink.gif

If the cops are suspicious tell them that Horrors were involved on some level and therefore all of the established rules of what is possible/likely are nullified. nyahnyah.gif
Dakka Dakka
QUOTE (Dahrken @ Nov 23 2010, 07:23 AM) *
Being "A" "amian Knight does not make you "THE" Damian Knight. Pulling that off would need more than a high-rating fake ID.
At least some cosmetic surgery.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012