Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "real life" MASK jeep?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
http://www.gizmag.com/terrafugia-darpa-transformer-tx/17119/

seems like a real riggers toy...
pbangarth
Thanks for scouting this kind of thing out for us, hobgoblin. I appreciate the cool stuff you find.

Where do I sign up for one of these? wobble.gif
hobgoblin
US military i suspect...
Doc Chase
I thought that company was familiar. They're the ones who have the current frontrunner in civilian flying cars, even if they had to drasticaly redesign the thing so one 220 pound man could actually fly in it. nyahnyah.gif
Jizmack
QUOTE (Doc Chase @ Dec 1 2010, 08:26 AM) *
They're the ones who have the current frontrunner in civilian flying cars, even if they had to drasticaly redesign the thing so one 220 pound man could actually fly in it. nyahnyah.gif

You mean to say that the flying car program is being held-up because Americans are too fat? smile.gif

Bastard
Don't forget the terrible drivers too
hobgoblin
"not many that can hit a hydrant in VTOL mode"
Machiavelli
MASK....childhood memories come back....cool.^^
Doc Chase
QUOTE (Jizmack @ Dec 1 2010, 11:09 PM) *
You mean to say that the flying car program is being held-up because Americans are too fat? smile.gif

Yes. Yes I am. nyahnyah.gif
TeslaNick
A link from that page took me here. Unrelated to the topic at hand, but Confederate motorcycles consistently puts out the most beautiful machines on the planet.
pbangarth
Pretty cool bikes, I have to say.
Raven the Trickster
I could definitely see one of the characters I create on a bike like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012