Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recreating the Fallout: New Vegas followers as a Runner Team
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aberrant
So I've kinda been wanting to do this for a month now. A lot of the NPC companions from Fallout: NV are memorable and fun, and some of them might just work great as a runner team. And rather than do everything myself, I figure, why not ask for input from everyone else?

Now, I haven't decided on gear or anything yet, and I will be updating this thread with new ideas as I go along.

For now, I present my 'rough draft' of the first convert. Veronica Santangelo, former Brotherhood Scribe and charming punch-machine.

For some racial variation, I decided to make Veronica an Elf. It lets her be a bit more charismatic and agile, plus I figure she was probably a former member of the Tir military or some such.

Body: 4
Agility: 6
Reaction: 4
Strength: 3
Charisma: 3
Intuition: 3
Logic: 4
Willpower: 3
Edge: 2
Initiative: 7
Essence: 6

Mechanic Skill Group 4
Influence Skill Group 1
Athletics Skill Group 1
Electronics Skill Group 1
Biotech Skill Group 1
Unarmed Combat : 7
Pistols : 2
Perception : 2
Exotic Weapon (Laser): 3

And yes, I gave Veronica Unarmed 7, as, in the game, she has a score higher than anyone can possibly achieve.
Ragewind
QUOTE (Aberrant @ Dec 3 2010, 01:03 AM) *
And yes, I gave Veronica Unarmed 7, as, in the game, she has a score higher than anyone can possibly achieve.

Make her a Mystic Adept and raise her skill to a 10 or 11. (Depending on how you round)
mmmkay
You get 11 if you round wrong and 10 if you round right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012