Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: forearm snap blades
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kronk2
I looked on the master table in the Arsenal but came up dry. What is the damage code for forearm snapblades? What i am trying to do is integrate them into the urban Explorer jumpsuit.
Zyerne
Don't appear to be in that table. Damage is (STR/2 + 2)P with AP -
jaellot
Are you talking about a jumpsuit with the blades installed as part of it?

I wonder if you could do other things, like, for example, a suit with gecko stripping built. Marketed for rock/mountain climber sorts, but could be fun for runners as well, of course.
Yerameyahu
The blades are worn on your arms, so it's not like you'd be gaining anything. It's like 'integrating' socks into your shoes by… wearing socks. smile.gif
Kronk2
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Dec 9 2010, 11:23 PM) *
The blades are worn on your arms, so it's not like you'd be gaining anything. It's like 'integrating' socks into your shoes by… wearing socks. smile.gif

well in this case the would be in the arm of the jacket.
Dahrken
For the blades to work properly you need to strap them tighly on the arm. This means integrating straps and such in the suit itself.

So you still need to tighten them after putting the suit on, exactly like the separate system, but now the suit is permanently integrated with a weapon system of dubious legality meaning it cannot be worn alone (without the blades), so unless it is some dedicated combat gear it's IMHO more a downside than an advantage - and then you can probably use a sturdier base than the Urban Explorer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012