Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLASHBACK!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
secondrate
So then - a question for you fine lot:

How many of the mysteries of the will have been revealed in the current edition?

More specifically:

To the first party to determine what lies behind the door of room 5B78 of the Aztechnology Pyramid in Tenochtitlán and file a report of their findings on Shadowland, I leave 5 million nuyen or medical care for the remainder of their natural life, whichever seems most appropriate.
Laodicea
Pretty sure much of that content is just cleverly placed adventure seeds for GMs to explore and send their players on.
jaellot
Wasn't there a similar entry for a room in the Renraku arcology? And in that book, wasn't it labled as just some sort of machinery room?
Fortinbras
Ancient Files Has The Answer

My money says it's either Roxborough(Aztlan Sourcebook) or something to do with the fovae and giant blood transfer the Azzies have going on.
Stahlseele
by the way, anybody know wether or not the Ancient Files are still being updated? O.o
disregard that, probably a pretty dumb question in regards of recent history <.<;,
Draco18s
QUOTE (jaellot @ Dec 11 2010, 08:09 AM) *
Wasn't there a similar entry for a room in the Renraku arcology? And in that book, wasn't it labled as just some sort of machinery room?

"Room 1835 does not physically exist in the arcology, but rather is a virtual space within the Arcology's self-contained matrix. The enigmatic immortal elf decker Leonardo created the room to monitor the Arcology computer systems for signs of artificial intelligence."

My group recently ran that campaign and we did find the "room." The GM awarded us with DUES's source code (or rather the source code to the Archology AI that became Dues) which we then had to go track down the physical machine it was on because it couldn't be copied to any space we had.

Oh, and we totally managed to escape with it too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012