Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: home made bullet counter video
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHlE7mOQOrU
KamikazePilot
it says it works on acceleration of the recoil.

so maybe you can use one of them pedometers for walking/running and tape it to the gun and achieve similar effect?

gotta love the 'scientific' test. GRRRRRRRR full auto. I think you shot 4 dude but your counter is wrong showing 5.

Aku
QUOTE (KamikazePilot @ Dec 28 2010, 02:39 AM) *
it says it works on acceleration of the recoil.

so maybe you can use one of them pedometers for walking/running and tape it to the gun and achieve similar effect?

gotta love the 'scientific' test. GRRRRRRRR full auto. I think you shot 4 dude but your counter is wrong showing 5.

i'm not usre which part you're referring to, i counted each one when they did slow mo, and from what i could tell they all added up correctly.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Aku @ Dec 28 2010, 09:03 AM) *
i'm not usre which part you're referring to, i counted each one when they did slow mo, and from what i could tell they all added up correctly.

He means the audio prior to the slomo replay.
Aku
Ya know what i'll be honest, that one did trip me up a bit, because they cut VERY close to the first bullet on the slo mo, i actually did go back and re watch the slow mo
KamikazePilot
QUOTE (Aku @ Dec 29 2010, 01:03 AM) *

sorry meant to quote the reference to the dudes speech. not leave it as if im the one disagreeing

i heard the shots and knew the counter was correct at full speed on all shots. but im used to gunfire and it becomes sort of a habbit to count these things.
but the old man's friend in the clip is a deaf ass. few times he miscounted and was very vocal about HIM being right when he was obvious wrong. thats the dude i was pointing out as 'scientific test'.
pick your deafest friends and go full auto smile.gif without the slow mo the deaf friend would have had people convinced the counter was absolutely worthless. something about being vocal and being wrong i think someone told me people will still believe the wrong if you are loud enough and spin enough bullcrap smile.gif
hobgoblin
iirc, that was a father and son discussion.
Draco18s
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 29 2010, 05:36 AM) *
iirc, that was a father and son discussion.

I think there were three people. The guy firing the gun, another guy off camera, and a son (probably holding the camera and who says very little).
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Dec 29 2010, 05:10 PM) *
I think there were three people. The guy firing the gun, another guy off camera, and a son (probably holding the camera and who says very little).

My impression was two men and a girl. That there is a father and son do not mean that the son is not an adult.
Draco18s
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 29 2010, 11:29 AM) *
My impression was two men and a girl. That there is a father and son do not mean that the son is not an adult.

Point. That could be. I was thinking a 12 year old boy, but a girl could fit the voice too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012