Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stats for ATVs (quads)?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fatum
So, I'm looking for exactly that - stats for ATVs. Yeah, I know that I can houserule them from the off-road bikes in Arsenal, but I'd still like something canon to work with.
Maybe there was something in third edition books?
Eratosthenes
I thought the Falcon (Arsenal, pg. 108) was an All-Terrain Vehicle?

Sure, it's a 'bike', but it's all terrain, and a vehicle. If you'd rather it be a 4-wheeler...I'd use pretty much the same stats, honestly.
CanRay
All hail the Panzercycle!
Fatum
QUOTE (Eratosthenes @ Jan 24 2011, 04:21 AM) *
I thought the Falcon (Arsenal, pg. 108) was an All-Terrain Vehicle?

Sure, it's a 'bike', but it's all terrain, and a vehicle. If you'd rather it be a 4-wheeler...I'd use pretty much the same stats, honestly.

QUOTE (Fatum @ Jan 24 2011, 04:07 AM) *
Yeah, I know that I can houserule them from the off-road bikes in Arsenal, but I'd still like something canon to work with.

Yerameyahu
Um, the Thundercloud Morgan is listed and drawn as an ATV. Done. Maybe it's a little beefier than you wanted?
Fatum
Yeah, it looks more like a buggy than an actual ATV (which I imagine like this, not like this).
Yerameyahu
Or maybe you just want a different, wussier ATV. wink.gif Potato, tomato. biggrin.gif
CanRay
That's a bit big for an ATV, more like a militarized Dune Buggy.
Fatum
QUOTE (CanRay @ Jan 24 2011, 04:55 AM) *
That's a bit big for an ATV, more like a militarized Dune Buggy.

That's what I'm saying.
Yerameyahu
Same size as the Falcon, I guess, and one of the Variant Models is the Suzuki Quad. Maybe ATVs in 2070 simply are bigger. smile.gif

Anyway, I don't know of any in SR3. Sorry. There's the Thundercloud Pinto, but it's a trike.
CanRay
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jan 23 2011, 10:07 PM) *
Same size as the Falcon, I guess, and one of the Variant Models is the Suzuki Quad. Maybe ATVs in 2070 simply are bigger. smile.gif

Anyway, I don't know of any in SR3. Sorry. There's the Thundercloud Pinto, but it's a trike.

Trikes are the first ATVs, I think.

What I would like, even if fan-made, would be a way to build vehicles from scratch.

I want my Armed Ganger Ghetto Sand Rails!
Yerameyahu
We all want Rigger 4. frown.gif Alas.

*shrug*. I assumed if he didn't want something that was a perfect fit with 2 wheels, he wouldn't want something that's a perfect fit (albeit needing 3->4 conversion) with 3 wheels. wink.gif
Fatum
Well, three wheels is still a step in the right direction. :3
Which book is the Thundercloud Pinto in?
The Shuhite
I don't think there are any pre-detailed ATVs in Rigger 3 but there is stuff to design your own
Yerameyahu
I guess I was vague, oops. smile.gif The Pinto trike *is* in Rigger 3. Before the Bikes.
Eratosthenes
The picture for the Morgan makes it look like a dune buggy, but the description makes it sound like what you want: one driver, with one passenger possible standing behind the driver.
Fatum
I imagine it to look more like... dunno, Halo's Warthog - a driver and a passenger standing behind him at a weapon mount.
Fatum
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jan 24 2011, 06:03 AM) *
I guess I was vague, oops. smile.gif The Pinto trike *is* in Rigger 3. Before the Bikes.

Yeah, found it, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012