Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Index with SR4A equipment (or similar)?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
LukeZ
Is there somewhere an index with all the equipments (or similar) from the various SR4A books?
Mardrax
The SR4a book has an index with categories up to then indexed. It doesn't get any more specific than that.
Eratosthenes
Arsenal has a good listing in their Compiled tables, but there are a few glaring omissions/mistakes (like one vehicle missing from its tables, and magical goods). Each book often compiles all the gear it covers (like Street Magic has all the magical gear, Augmentation for cyber/bioware, etc., IIRC).
Raven the Trickster
When it finally comes out, Runner's Toolkit is supposed to include a booklet with *All* the gear from all the books compiled into just a mass of tables.
LukeZ
QUOTE (Raven the Trickster @ Feb 10 2011, 10:11 PM) *
When it finally comes out, Runner's Toolkit is supposed to include a booklet with *All* the gear from all the books compiled into just a mass of tables.

Ok... hoping that the Runner's Toolkit will soon see the light! smile.gif
Fatum
It's not like it's been hard to find equipment so far - if it's not in the Core, it's in the splat you'd think it to be.
Now, with War!, that's becoming a bit more problematic, but still, I don't think it's that much of a problem - if you have pdfs and not flip through the physical books, at the very least.
LukeZ
QUOTE (Fatum @ Feb 12 2011, 02:27 AM) *
It's not like it's been hard to find equipment so far - if it's not in the Core, it's in the splat you'd think it to be.
Now, with War!, that's becoming a bit more problematic, but still, I don't think it's that much of a problem - if you have pdfs and not flip through the physical books, at the very least.

Maybe... or maybe not. I find it would be VERY useful to have a single place to search for a particular weapon add-on/spell/drug (or similar)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012