Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fake SINs in SR3
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bastard
Looking for the costs of fake SINs. Been looking and cannot seem to find them. They are mentioned in several books, but no hard numbers are given in those entries.

Thanks for any help. Book and page number are fine.
Stingray
QUOTE (Bastard @ Feb 25 2011, 10:19 AM) *
Looking for the costs of fake SINs. Been looking and cannot seem to find them. They are mentioned in several books, but no hard numbers are given in those entries.

Thanks for any help. Book and page number are fine.

..in SR3 basic rule book "..Credstics are pen-sized tubes that serve as simultanous ID (SIN ??)
and credit card" pg. 238 and in pg 239 are table for creating a credstick..

i hope that help u even a bit..
Kliko
AFB. but will look it up tonight.

They're quite costly as I remember.
Bastard
I had my pricing in my notebook... but I wanted to double check it with the book. SR3 pages 238-239 are for creating credsticks, which we can assume include SINs, but I thought there was some where that was just the SIN and how much they were to purchase, not create.
Kliko
Check this link: http://denver.wikidot.com/info:sins-and-permits

Can't verify it yet with books. How is the night shift on the refinery coming along?
nezumi
Fake SINs are in the "Running the Shadows" section. Goofy spot, I know. The cost is Rating * Rating * 1,000.
Glyph
Stingray had it right. It talks about using the fake credstick to pass ID checks. A fake credstick in SR3 is basically the equivalent of a fake SIN in SR4.
Bastard
Thanks everyone, those are basically what are on pages 238-239 in the SR3 book. I had thought there was something else that I was missing, either there or in a separate book. However, as usual, I was wrong. grinbig.gif

QUOTE (Kliko @ Feb 25 2011, 02:52 AM) *
Can't verify it yet with books. How is the night shift on the refinery coming along?

On my days off now, but my middle days went smooth, my first and last were more exciting (not in the good way), but we kept everything running and everything in the pipes, so all and all it was good.
CanRay
Advanced rules for SINs and for forging your own SINs are in the Sprawl Survival Guide, starting on Page 125. Also, advanced lifestyle rules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012