Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Somethings don't age well.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
People's Cowboy
Live Action Shadowrun
Draco18s
Yeah. That video was posted a few months back.
Ol' Scratch
"Doesn't age well" implies it was good to begin with. smile.gif

To be honest though, 80's cyberpunk (which is what Shadowrun started as; D&D in a cyberpunk setting) doesn't age well at all itself.

(And you have to admit, the logo was a lot cooler back then.)
eyeBliss
Funny. My brother (and GM) sent me a link to this video about 30 seconds after I viewed it here.
CanRay
Sad part is, stuff like this makes me want to get into Film Making...
spica2501
Nothing gets old faster than the future, except maybe future fashion.
CanRay
You mean my Silver Underwear Spacesuit is no longer in style? frown.gif
jaellot
I notice that in none of these nostalgia ladden threads is there any lamenting the loss of the mullet in all its forms from the olden days.
CanRay
I miss Hockey Hair, yes, but... Maybe it's a good thing it's gone.
Doc Byte
Damn, I miss my freaking hair that got lost somehow in the last decade, though the upside's that it made the choice of haircuts easier by limiting the possibilities.
jaellot
I never went full mullet, but I did have the Rat-Tail* back in my day. Good Times.

*- For those who are sadly ignorant of this awesome hair-do, the Rat-Tail was about a single lock's worth of hair grown at the nape of the neck, looking much like the tail of a rat. The rest of the hair on the head was shorter.
CanRay
I had to keep my hair short for various reasons, so never suffered from '80s hair.

The skinny leather tie, on the other hand...
Snow_Fox
Dear Goddess! that was funny. The fashion the hair the cheesey affects. Ok when I was in HS I had the whole Madonna rubber braclets, mousse abuse hair going on and I miss NONE of it.

For the record, that constant shuffle step at the begining as they are 'sneaking' along the wall but theres no one in sight, rotfl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012