Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crash 2.0 Memorial
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fortinbras
The only info I can gleam on the Crash Memorial is that it's a large, featureless, matte-black obelisk in a peaceful little park downtown.
I know it is nigh impossible to hack and may be storing info for Renraku, Host an AI or be the sight for the Exchange. It might do all three.
Almost all this info is from Runner Havens.

Does anyone know more about it's physical location or any other source material that I'm over looking?
CanRay
I bet it's Captain Chaos that's stuck inside. No wonder no one can hack it!
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 11 2011, 12:25 PM) *
I bet it's Captain Chaos that's stuck inside. No wonder no one can hack it!

A digitial ghost, hmmmm, could be interesting....
CanRay
Read "System Failure". JackBNimble.exe, Jack be quick, Jack... devil.gif
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 11 2011, 12:40 PM) *

Read it plenty of times, unfortunately my last couple games have been very much magic focused...
ggodo
Is System Failure one of the novels?
BishopMcQ
ggodo--Nope, it was the SR3 to SR4 bridge. It was an SR3 sourcebook that detailed the Crash 2.0 and all of the events before and after.
ggodo
Hmmmm I gotta get that, then.
Fatum
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 11 2011, 08:40 PM) *
Well, I'm not really sure what to make of System Failure, frankly speaking. With all that "file damaged" and that.
Still, minding that FastJack promised to "pay old friend a visit", could very well be ghosted, yeah.
CanRay
AH was going to do something, but, well, let's not go there and open old wounds. I'm not sure how much company I can take in my tear-stained corner.
Fatum
Yeah, I read the drafts he linked.
But in my book, "not printed" equals "non-canon", as much as I like the development.
Vegetaman
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 11 2011, 04:56 PM) *
AH was going to do something, but, well, let's not go there and open old wounds. I'm not sure how much company I can take in my tear-stained corner.

Hmmm... Care to share (I've never heard/seen/read about this).

QUOTE (Fatum @ Mar 11 2011, 05:10 PM) *
Yeah, I read the drafts he linked.
But in my book, "not printed" equals "non-canon", as much as I like the development.

Are these still available to view?
Fatum
It was relinked in some recent thread, but for some reason, can't find it.
Edit: Aha!
ravensmuse
I wonder where they'd stick it in Boston. The only place I can really think of would be Cambridge, honestly.

Oh yeah, and if anyone can find that link to AH's proposal (or the link to the story he did In Memorium for Cap) or get AH himself to come out and talk about it, that would be appreciated.
Vegetaman
QUOTE (Fatum @ Mar 11 2011, 06:30 PM) *
It was relinked in some recent thread, but for some reason, can't find it.
Edit: Aha!

Excellent; thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012