Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aztlan Characters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Canterbury Tail
Okay, this has probably been asked and answered before but I couldn't find the thread.

In the Aztlan sourcebook we have the top level discussion regarding the book in the bolded out text (Harlequin, Big D etc) and I am having a couple of problems piecing together some of the names (I'm just rereading all my Shadowrun stuff after several years of neglect).

Who is Jungle Cat? Is that Hestabe?

What about Hecate and Osmundo? I've figured the others. Isn't Brightlight who is mentioned the elf who was once called Leonardo?
Quix
Ancient has this posted on his site. here

I believe he put in his 2 cents on who is who and what they're talking about as well.
The Canterbury Tail
Thank you for the link. Nice to know he came to some of the same conclusions I did, and isn't that much the wiser on the ones I couldn't place.
Ancient History
Hey, if you ever have better ideas, I'm all ears.
The Canterbury Tail
Hey no, I have no better ideas. We came to pretty much the same conclusions except yours were a little more fleshed out and offered an option or two I hadn't considered. Very nice page by the way. Nice to have all that in one place, gives you more to think about.
Ancient History
Danke. We thousand typing monkeys do try.
Smiley
Thank GOD someone knows this stuff. The rooster entrails and sacred bones weren't revealing much. I had a little debate going with Cap'n Dave over the Jungle Cat. Thank you thank you thank you thank you, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012